WIRE-WRAPPING STONES WITHOUT HOLES (page 6)
Prefer this wire-wrapping tutorial in a PRINTABLE FORMAT?
Split base wires as shown (fig. 18a, 18b).
Bring wire to front and start wrapping it around the pendant (fig. 19a, 19b). Make one full wrap and bring back to front (fig. 19c). Repeat with other wire. Both base wires should now be in the front as shown (fig. 19d).
- How to Wrap a Briolette: Wire-Wrapped Swarovski Crystal Pendant Tutorial
- Wire-Wrapping Tools & Supplies for Beginners
- How to Make a Spiral Bead Cage Pendant
- Wire-Wrapping Tutorials: 13 DIY Wire-Wrapped Pendants
- Wire-Wrapped Ring Tutorials – How to Wire-Wrap Rings
Using wire cutters, trim excess wire leaving about 1/2″ on each end (fig. 20a). Using round nose pliers, form spirals at each end of wire (fig. 20b, 20c). Finished pendant from back and side (fig. 20d, 20e).
Want to Support me?
If you enjoyed my content, please consider leaving me a tip in my tip jar :). This helps me to create more amazing free content to share with you 🙂
If you’d like to see my work and follow my wire journey, you can find me here: