Repeat with two middle wires (fig. 15a, 15b, 15c, 15d).
Now you should be left with the front two base wires which you had started wrapping in step 7. Using your 26 gauge wire, keep wrapping around both base wires, make sure that base wires don’t cross over each other. Keep wrapping for about an inch (fig. 16a). Trim excess wire and tuck end in with pliers (fig. 16b, 16c).
- Wire-Wrapping for Beginners FREE GUIDES
- Beginner’s Guide to Jewelry Wire for Wire-Wrapping
- Simple Wire Brooch Tutorial
- Wire-Wrapping Tutorials: 13 DIY Wire-Wrapped Pendants
- Wire-Wrapping Tutorial DIY Jewelry Kits on Etsy
Using a pair of round nose pliers, start forming the bail of the pendant (fig. 17a, 17b, 17c).