How to Wire-Wrap Stones Without Holes (page 5)
Prefer this tutorial in a PRINTABLE FORMAT?
Repeat with two middle wires (fig. 15a, 15b, 15c, 15d).
Are you interested in wire-wrapping?
Sign up below and get access to my FREE wire-wrapping guides!
Now you should be left with the front two base wires which you had started wrapping in step 7. Using your 26 gauge wire, keep wrapping around both base wires, make sure that base wires don’t cross over each other. Keep wrapping for about an inch (fig. 16a). Trim excess wire and tuck end in with pliers (fig. 16b, 16c).
- How to Wire-Wrap Beads – a Simple Bead Pendant
- Beginner’s Guide to Jewelry Wire for Wire-Wrapping
- Simple Wire Brooch Tutorial
- Wire-Wrapping Tutorials: 13 DIY Wire-Wrapped Pendants
- Wire-Wrapping Tutorial DIY Jewelry Kits on Etsy
Using a pair of round nose pliers, start forming the bail of the pendant (fig. 17a, 17b, 17c).