These wire-wrapped hair pins are gorgeous and the design is versatile. Make at any length you’d like – I make mine at 9″ and I use a lava bead so it can be used as an essential oil diffuser.
- No weaving patterns or soldering required
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Detailed tutorial – beautiful layout
- Over 40 high-resolution photos, 15 pages in total
- Printable PDF (Letter-size 8.5″ x 11″)
- BONUS: Free Wire-Wrapping Planner (see below for more info)
- 15″ x 12 gauge copper wire (dead soft)
- 12″ x 20-22 gauge copper wire
- 1 Lava Bead (12 mm)
- 2 Gemstone Beads (8 mm)
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Heavy duty cutters
- Anvil or bench block
- Rubber Mallet
- Ball Peen Hammer (optional)
- Liver of Sulfur (optional)
NOT COVERED IN THIS TUTORIAL
Using liver of sulfur – See my blog post “How to Use Liver of Sulfur as Copper Patina”
With the purchase of this tutorial, you’ll also receive my handy-dandy Wire-Wrapping Planner. Over the years, there have been so many times that I wished I would have kept better notes!!! So I designed this wire-wrapping planner to make it easier to do just that.
FREE WIRE-WRAPPING GUIDE TO YOUR EMAIL!
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
With this planner, you can easily track:
- Project Name
- Completion Time
- Selling Price
- Wire Specifications (wire type, wire gauge, wire shape, lengths and # of pieces required)
- Gemstones, cabochons, beads, or any other findings used in your wire-wrapping project
- Easily record dimensions and weight
- Room for extra notes and design sketching
- Print as many as you need – fits perfectly in standard binder