- BEGINNER TUTORIAL – No weaving patterns or soldering required
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – Detailed tutorial – beautiful layout
- Over 20 high-resolution photos, 10 pages in total
- Printable PDF files (Letter-size 8.5″ x 11″)
- 5 BONUS GUIDES (see below for more info)
- 12″ – 14″ of 20 gauge copper wire (or wire of your choice)
- Ring mandrel
- Round nose pliers
- Rubber mallet
- Wire cutters
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
NOT COVERED IN THIS TUTORIAL
Using liver of sulfur – See my blog post “How to Use Liver of Sulfur as Copper Patina”
BONUS #1: Wire-Wrapping Planner
With the purchase of this tutorial, you’ll also receive my handy-dandy Wire-Wrapping Planner. Over the years, there have been so many times that I wished I would have kept better notes!!! So I designed this wire-wrapping planner to make it easier to do just that.
With this planner, you can easily track:
- Project Name
- Completion Time
- Selling Price
- Wire Specifications (wire type, wire gauge, wire shape, lengths and # of pieces required)
- Gemstones, cabochons, beads, or any other findings used in your wire-wrapping project
- Easily record dimensions and weight
- Room for extra notes and design sketching
- Print as many as you need – fits perfectly in standard binder
BONUS #2 – ULTIMATE Wire-Wrapping Guide for Beginners
This PRINTABLE PDF guide is full of free resources, tips and tricks to help you start wire-wrapping.
BONUS #3 – Tips for Finding Wire
I work exclusively with recycled electrical wire so in this printable guide, I provide tips on how to find copper wire at your local salvage yard. Save $$$ and recycle!
BONUS #4 – Wire-Wrapping Tools & Supplies Checklist
This is a printable checklist of tools and supplies that you’ll need to get started on your wire-wrapping journey.
BONUS #5 – Wire-Wrapping Resources
This is a printable version of various wire-wrapping resources